What’s your Burnley Website about? What is the purpose? How committed are you?
Understanding your main target audience is essential. If you… want to bring the right visitors to your new Burnley business. Remember your Burnley website is an online shop that you want people to visit and buy your products.
- Do some keyword research before choosing you primary keyword.
- Mention keywords where they matter most.
- Include your main/primary keyword in the site title, domain name (if you can), description, tagline, blog categories, all other page titles, and page content.
- Link to internal pages on your own website.
- Use a permalink structure that includes keywords. Some sites have ugly permalink structures that use numbers to identify pages.
- Use a URL structure that includes text, and make sure you include keywords in your URLs.
- Use keywords in your images. Include words that reflect your primary/main product in the image title, description, and alt attributes. Also, re-title the file name if it doesn’t reflect your main keywords.
- Link to other websites with relevant content. If you do this well and people click your links, this tells search engines you are a trusted authority on your particular product. This can be an advantage for both parties.
- Update your website frequently. Sites with dynamic content often rank higher than those with static content. That’s why blogs and directories do so well on search engines.
- Make sure your website is indexed in search engines. A lot of search engines will automatically find and index your content, but don’t count on it. You want to be sure engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo are crawling your site, so that people are finding you online. (You can add them directly, if they’re not.)
- Have other websites link to you. This is really, important, when it comes to SEO. This can take time and is not too easy to get good relevant trusted backlinks. Using articles and guest posting is good. Regardless of what you do, know that inbound links are essential to SEO.
- The age of your URL is a factor in your site’s search ranking, so be patient.
- Write like a human. Don’t write robot content
SOCIAL MEDIA SERVICES / SEO SERVICES / WEB DESIGN SERVICES /